LeRoy S. Maxwell, Jr.
LeRoy S. Maxwell, Jr. (Tucker) is a Partner in the south central Pennsylvania law firm, Maxwell Sipe Law Offices, LLC, located in Waynesboro, Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Tucker practices primarily in the estate planning area with emphasis on tax planning and complex estate administration.
Tucker graduated from Waynesboro Area High School, Juniata College in Huntingdon, PA, and the University of Pennsylvania School of Law in Philadelphia, PA. He returned to his hometown to join the law firm of Maxwell & Bridgers in 1966. He lectures frequently on such topics as estate planning, will preparation, tax law, and probate estate administration.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Franklin County Bar Association (member and past President)
- South Central Pennsylvania Estate Planning Council
- M&T Bank (former member of Advisory Board)
- previously – Keystone Financial (member of Advisory Board)
- previously – Financial Trust Company (member of Advisory Board)
- previously – First National Bank & Trust Company, Waynesboro PA (member of Board)
- Juniata College (former member of Trustee Council)
- The Rotary Club of Waynesboro (member and past President)
- YMCA (Board of Directors, past President)
- Trinity United Church of Christ (former Trustee)
- Presbyterian Senior Living (Board of Directors, past Secretary)
- Waynesboro Hospital (former member Board of Directors)