Alexandra M. Sipe
Alexandra M. Sipe joined the firm as a Law Clerk in 2012 and became a Partner in 2014. She specializes in supporting families through difficult life transitions. Ms. Sipe assists families with estate planning, estate administration, small business planning, and elder law. She received her J.D. in 2013 from The Dickinson School of Law, Pennsylvania State University, and her B.A. in 2010 from Dickinson College.
Prior to joining the firm she aided community members with income tax preparation and assisted low income clients with family law matters and disability law matters.
She serves the community as a volunteer guest speaker and working with students at local schools. She enjoys playing tennis and coaching at the college level.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- The Rotary Club of Waynesboro
- Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Central Pennsylvania
- South Central Pennsylvania Estate Planning Association
- Order of Eastern Star, Number 366 Columbia
- Valley Community Housing Corp, Board Member
- SpiriTrust Lutheran Life Services, Board Member